Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Making my list, checking it twice....

The back to school sale at TPT now has caused for Christmas songs to be stuck in my head. I've made my wish list (actually 2- things I have to have and things that I want but the others come first) and have checked it multiple times and I'm still checking out TPT and pinterest for more ideas. Especially with teaching new themes this fall and working with a Kindergarten class, I've had lots of things to search for! Searching through pinterest as not helped my addiction and has lead to lots of new pins and boards. Plus I have found so many great freebies, which has lead to finding new stores and blogs. I can't wait to share some of these freebies with you during my Friday Freebie Spotlights!

So be sure to check out Teachers Pay Teachers on Sunday and Monday for great savings! You can get 10% off if you use the discount code "BTS12" and many of the stores (including mine!) are having additional sales as well.

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.