Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Freebie Spotlight!

Today's Freebie Spotlight is Shiver Me Timbers Number Sense Up To 50 from Lisa Richling at Learning is Something To Treasure. Be sure to check out her blog! Plus she features different blogs on Fridays and I love finding new blogs to follow :) 

My students (especially the boys) really enjoyed the cute pirate themed clip art with this activity. This activity focuses on filling in the missing numbers. There is a line of pirate boats and then there will be a spot missing and you have match the pirate that has that number on him/her and place it in the empty spot. I made this activity as one of my math centers. I divided the number strips up into three different levels so that students could get the set with numbers that they recognize.








So if you have a pirate theme in your room, do a beach unit or are looking for a cute math activity, this is the game for you.

If you have a freebie that you would like for me to check out, please fill out the form here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.