Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Rock N Learn DVDs from Educents



Have you heard of RockNLearn? They offer all kinds of DVDs focusing on different skills, including phonics, math, science and social studies. Right now Educents (a discount website for educational products) is offering a set of the DVDs (there are 2 different sets to choose from) at a discounted price! You can click on the Educents picture (above) to go to their website. 


I watched the "Letter Sounds" and "Sight Words Level 1" with my pre-k class. They really enjoyed the songs that are in the videos and after watching the sight word video twice they were starting to remember the songs. The videos really kept their attention between the songs and the action going on in the videos. The  video shows the sight words during the song so that students are able to hear and see the words plus whatever is going on in the video goes along with the sight word that is currently being practice. For example there is a song for learning big and little by using 2 sheep to demonstrate big and little. Overall, my class (and I) enjoyed watching these videos and the catchy songs.

.**Note- I was given 4 complimentary RockNLearn DVDs from Educents in order to write this review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.