Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Time Spent On Pinterest April Linky Party


Thanks for stopping by for Time Spent on Pinterest Linky Party April edition! I created this linky party to share my obsession  love of Pinterest. 


These are so cute! I really want to do this craft. 
Link to pin

I'm going to have to make this display for my reading area next year in my classroom. 
link to pin
If I can find wooden surfboards (or I may just use paper) I want to do make this for next year's classroom with my classroom rules (it is way cuter than the poster I currently have):
link to pin


I would like to do something like this next year as well. Probably not make a banner for each food (that would be a lot of work) but I do like the idea of magnets and the cookie sheets. 
link to pin

This would be fun to do with sight words.
link to pin

We are working on time and fractions right now in math and I saw this cute activity that we might have to do. 

link to pin


Here is a fun butterfly craft.

link to pin

What are some of the great pins you have pinned recently?!? Make a blog post sharing some of your recent finds (preferably education related) on Pinterest and then enter the linky party below. It will be open until next Friday (April 19). After you link up please stop by a few of the other blogs and check them out (and it would be great if you could leave a comment too). 







5 comments:

  1. I love the legos in the clay!

    Crystal Shepherd
    lucytumnus@gmail.com
    The lamppost in 1st grade math

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the lego idea! We are studying fractions too and I've been wanting to make a set of those puzzles for centers. Love this linky idea!

    Marcy
    Saddle Up For 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little surfboards are gorgeous! What a fun linky... I've joined up :)

    Jess

    Early Years Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have to run out and get some Legos! My kids will love working with their sight words if they can use those fun tools. Thank you for sharing.


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I LOVE those dragonflies you found on Pinterest - my kids would love to make those. Just found your blog through HBBD, they designed my blog too. I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.