Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sunday Super Sale!

This Sunday there is a huge sale going on at Teacher's Pay Teachers! It will be a great time to start getting prepared for the next few months! My entire store will be 20% off plus you will get an additional 8% off when you use the offer code "super" at check out.









Here are a few items from my store that are great for upcoming skills:

Great Than, Less Than, Equal To: Games Using Numbers Up to 10
This is a great packet for kindergartners!

Telling Time to the Hour Packet
Teaching time is a popular skill in the spring so here is a great packet for learning how to tell time to the hour.

On the Farm- Math Activities
This packet is aligned with first grade common core!

Here is a freebie for spring!
Spring Numbers 0-30 Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.