Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies

Today I'm linking up with Maniac Monday over at Classroom Freebies to share my winter/arctic theme freebie with everyone!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Here is a penguin themed odd and even number sorting game that I made to go along with our winter and arctic unit we are doing in January. 
This is the cover of the game. I made mine into a file folder game with this on the front and the odd and even igloos on the inside of the file folder.  Then I use Velcro to help keep the pieces inside of the file folder. 



Here are the numbers that are included! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my freebie! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute freebie! I'm going to share with my friends in Kindergarten! :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be very handy for the first week back after break! Thanks! I'm a new follower too :)

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.