Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My sale plus items that are on my wish list!

TPT is having it's back to school sale on Sunday and Monday (8/12 and 8/13). I will be having a 20% off sale at my store on these days as well. Plus when you go to check out, you can use the code "BTS12" and get an additional 10% off. 








 Here is a look at some of the items that are on my wish list! 

I want this unit because Laura Numeroff is one of the authors that we focus on, plus there are so many great activities!

I love clip art!

Who doesn't need new ideas and ways to practice sight words?

I'm really excited about this- I love these books and it would be great to have activities to go along with them.

Again- another author that we focus on.

I love the freebie for the color white. I'm also looking for new ways to teach colors and this will be perfect!

 Whats on your wishlist?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.