Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Finally Friday

This has been a busy week, even though I had Wednesday off from work. Yesterday I went on a field trip with our school age program (K-5). We went to the zoo. I will write a post about it later- it was a lot of fun even though it was 100 degrees outside. I was impressed with how well the students did (first time that I had gone on a field trip like that which involves a lot of walking and a really large area). We got back late last night so I did not check my email, blog, facebook or anything yesterday so I have some catching up to do this afternoon and tonight.

Hope everyone has a great Friday. Don't forget to check out my giveaway, it ends tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.