Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Counting Bear Sorting Mats Freebie

Today I'm sharing my Counting Bear Sorting Mats Freebie from my TPT store. This is a fun packet that is very easy to use in your pre-k or kindergarten classroom. All you have to do is print, laminate and gather your counting bears
printed, laminated and ready to go
counting bears ready to be sorted

sorting blue and yellow bears

2nd group of bears ready to be sorted

sorting blue and green bears

My students love getting to sort the bears, plus seeing how many bears they can fit in the circle :) 

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


1 comment:

  1. This will be wonderful to use with my kindergartners at the beginning of the year. Thank you so much!

    Sue

    www.arainbowofteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.