Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

New Freebie for Back to School!

I've been working on lots of different word problems packets. I'm in the process of a fall themed packet and a community helpers themed packet. I just finished a back to school theme packet that has 6 problems and it's available as a freebie in my TPT store!



The word problem cards are the perfect size to cut apart and glue into math journals or on a piece of paper. All of the problems are addition problems. They would be great to use at the beginning of school to get students in the habit of doing a daily word problem. 

Do you have any suggestions for themes for upcoming word problem packets? I'm going to start working on ones for 2nd grade as well. 


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.