Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Manic Monday Freebie

I'm linking up with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies to share my newest freebie with you! It is a true/false subtraction board game.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
This board focuses on subtraction facts up to 10. The goal of the game is to sort the subtraction cards based on if the equation is true or false. There is a sorting mat included with the game so that you are able to monitor the game and can pick up the cards that they have used to do a quick informal assessment to see if the students are correct. 


If the student is correct (the students are suppose to monitor each other) then they can move 1 spot on the game board.


Here are some of the game cards that are included. Depending on how many students are playing, you may want to print out another set of cards so that there are enough to last through the entire game.


 You can download the game here from my TPT store. I hope you find this game useful! After my students loved the addition true/false games so much I decided to make this game as well.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I teach math in math stations and am always looking for new games for the the stations and this is perfect!

    BTW -Congrats on reaching 300 followers!!! I am glad I found your blog through TPT!

    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.