Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Writing Centers

Here's a peak at what we have been doing in our writing centers!


Number writing practice- count the number of objects. These sheets can be found as a freebie in my TPT store.


Winter and Christmas Word Wall Cards. We have been learning lots of new vocabulary to go along with holidays and winter.

Dry erase sheets to practice writing theme related words. These sheets that are "Polar Express" themed were a huge hit! Especailly after we read the book everyone wanted to practice writing.  

Tracing practice! I always try to have a few fun sheets in the writing center to do.

 What have you been up to in your writing centers?

Don't forget to check out my previous blog post and enter in my 12 days of Christmas Giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.