Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Currently

I"m linking up again this month with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for November's Currently.



I'm excited that the holiday season is here, even though I like doing 1 holiday at a time and it drives me crazy to see Christmas stuff before Halloween. But this time of year is sometimes the only time that I see some of my family so I am excited to be visiting everyone. 

With the election and veterans day, we decided to work on learning some USA songs, so we have been working on the Star Spangled Banner and Yankee Doodle. I was impressed with how many kids knew at least part of the Star Spangled Banner already. 

How about you, do you travel during the holiday season or do you stay home?

3 comments:

  1. We do not have to travel very far for the holidays! Everyone that we see live all within a 5-7 mile radius! It makes traveling with kids so much easier!
    I agree...time to start Christmas shopping! Nothing like a little procrastination!
    Loving your blog :)
    Stop by and check out mine...

    Nikki
    Love, Laughter and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am your newest follower thank to currently! I agree, the holiday season is here and I am sooo ready for family time. My husband, daughter and I moved to VA from NY in February for a job and I am missing my family so much!

    Check me out over at:
    www.ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started my Christmas shopping, but now I need more time to finish! We definitely travel during the holidays. We were always gone the week between Christmas and New Year's growing up! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.