1. You are addicted to Pinterest. I seriously need a Pinterest intervention. I spend way to much time on there and keep finding more and more things that I want to make and buy. On the upside, hopefully someone (besides for me) is benefiting from my addition (don't know if I'm actually benefiting from it, but it's fun) and actually finds all of my pins and boards useful. And I have fun collaborative boards that you can join :)
2. You get really excited visiting the dollar spot at Target. Like really excited. Then you buy things that at that moment you do not need (or have a plan for using in the near future) just because you might need it for something or sometime in the classroom.
3. Your addicted to buying school supplies.
4. While buying school supplies you give in and buy the laminator that you have been debating on buying all summer (I bought it this afternoon!).
5. You're husband does not want you to visit Target and Walmart anymore because he is tired of you buying school supplies
I am now off to play with my new toy :) I will write a blog post about it later this week and let you know what I think about the laminator (and how easy/not easy to use, how well it lasts, etc).