Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tell Me More!

I decided to link up with Amy at Step Into 2nd Grade for her linky party:
1. I LOVE sports. Especially football and basketball. When I was in high school I averaged at least 3 football games a week that I went to (my schools game, my brothers, and then the UNC game). I played softball all through school along with some basketball and soccer.

2. I am a huge UNC fan. I have not missed a home football game in a few years. I have been going since I was 1 year old.

3. I have lived in North Carolina my entire life.

4. I love cruises. I have been on 5 so far and my husband and I are planning on going on one next spring (either that or an all inclusive resort).

5. I love to travel, in and outside of the United States. Other countries that I have been to include: France, England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Monaco, Jamaica, Mexico, Grand Cayman, Belize, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

6. Its a good thing that I'm a teacher because I love school supplies.

7. I love to read. I would read all day long if I could and if no one would bother me. For example- I read all 4 Twilight books in 3 days. I read all of the Hunger Games in less than a week. If I start a book, I have to finish it, no matter how bad or uninteresting the book is, I have to finish it.

8. I went to college at the beach. It was the best decision that I ever made :)

9. I love school. I mean I really love it. I'm always taking a class or working on some sort of degree or certification. It drives my husband crazy, he's ready for me to take a break.

10. My favorite color is purple.


1 comment:

  1. I was just stopping by your blog and read this post and realized that we have a lot in common!

    I also love purple and have lived in NC my entire life.

    AND . . . if I start a book I have to finish it also. I read the Hunger Games in 2 days (I was at the beach). I stayed up all night when each of the Harry Potter books came out! :)

    Have you thought about going to the blogger meet up that Ginger Snaps is hosting? Bit of a drive for me but I'm thinking about it!

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I reply to comments on my blog as well as through email.