I decided to link up with Amy at Step Into 2nd Grade for her linky party:
2. I am a huge UNC fan. I have not missed a home football game in a few years. I have been going since I was 1 year old.
3. I have lived in North Carolina my entire life.
4. I love cruises. I have been on 5 so far and my husband and I are planning on going on one next spring (either that or an all inclusive resort).
5. I love to travel, in and outside of the United States. Other countries that I have been to include: France, England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Monaco, Jamaica, Mexico, Grand Cayman, Belize, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
6. Its a good thing that I'm a teacher because I love school supplies.
7. I love to read. I would read all day long if I could and if no one would bother me. For example- I read all 4 Twilight books in 3 days. I read all of the Hunger Games in less than a week. If I start a book, I have to finish it, no matter how bad or uninteresting the book is, I have to finish it.
8. I went to college at the beach. It was the best decision that I ever made :)
9. I love school. I mean I really love it. I'm always taking a class or working on some sort of degree or certification. It drives my husband crazy, he's ready for me to take a break.
10. My favorite color is purple.